CPAC's Mission Statement
CPAC strives to promote and coordinate interaction between the accounting profession and education in order to prepare students for excellence in leadership, academics and professional career development.
CPAC's 2012 Goals
- Place a strong emphasis on interpersonal relationships among students and with professionals.
- Provide students interested in accounting with an outlet to get assistance in the areas of professional development, networking, goal setting, relationship building, course planning, and effective study habits.
- Encourage members to get involved specifically by increasing the amount of leadership opportunities within the club.
- Increase our involvement in servicing the community.
- Present a diverse array of opportunities for our members within every aspect of the club (networking, socials events, volunteering, learning opportunities, etc.).
- Carry out our role in the OCOB community.